Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sex during herpes infection


My girlfriend has genital herpes. How can I protect myself during sex?

Well, looks like the GF got herpes from you or someone else. IT is a sexually transmitted organism. If your GF has genital herpes, my best advice is avoid sex. Even use of a condom is no guarantee that you will not acquire it. One thing you need to know about genital herpes- it is excruciatingly painful- the pain is burning in nature and very hard to treat. Even oral sex is not recommended, because you may acquire the virus on your lips. In addition, not only is that painful but those vesicles will look like crap on your face. So best advice: abstain from sex until she is treated. I bet she is no mood to have sex either because herpes genitalis is a no fun infection.